YourHome's Tenant Support team are available throughout your whole lease term. If you have any queries or problems regarding your property, service or landlord, you can email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 1: Pre-Sale ServiceThe Customer Relations Management team will call you during the pre-sale period to check whether you are satisfied with our service and the related properties.
- Step 2: Customer Satisfaction SurveyOur Customer Relations Management Team will conduct a customer satisfaction survey 7 days after your move to your new property.
- Step 3: Bi-Monthly CallWe will call you every 2 months after you move in to solve any issues and check that you are satisfied. If any issues have risen, our after sales team will endeavour to solve these issues/problems within 3 days.
- Step 4: Lease NotificationYou will be notified 2 months before the expiration of your lease to provide you with enough time to make the decision of renewing or moving.
- Step 5: Renewal or ExtensionIf you choose to renew or extend your lease, we will ensure a quick and easy transition into your new lease period.
- Step 6: Pre-CheckoutA pre-checkout analysis of the property will be conducted 10-15 days before your check-out date.
- Step 7: CheckoutOn the day you checkout, one of our staff will be present and will coordinate the payment of utility fees and other check-out related issues with the landlord before your departure.